If you are interested in working at a high-energy, fun-filled flooring company that’s local, family-owned, and customer service focused, check out the current openings below!
Hardwood Flooring Technician
Description: Hardwood Flooring Service Work – Full Time
- Install, Sand, & Finish Hardwood Floors using the guidelines and processes set forth by Schmidt Custom Floors and the National Wood Flooring Association
- Perform efficiently and effectively to ensure quality results, client satisfaction, meet design specifications and scheduling goals
- Ensure a safe job site for all involved
- Attend continuing education instruction and technical training (some travel required)
- Attention to Detail
- Work Ethic
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Ability to master technical skills specific to the hardwood flooring trade, including proper and safe use of all necessary materials and tools
- Min. of 3 yrs experience in a related field: carpentry, restoration, home improvement
- Positive and courteous attitude, professional demeanor
- Background check required & a valid driver’s license
Please call 970-663-7402 to find out more and click here to apply online! You will also be able to upload a resume on the last page of the online application.
Click the “Apply Now” button above to complete an online application and upload a copy of your current resume.