If you are interested in working at a high-energy, fun-filled flooring company that’s local, family-owned, and customer service focused, check out the current openings below!
Hardwood Flooring Technician
Description: Hardwood Flooring Service Work – Full Time
- Install, Sand, & Finish Hardwood Floors using the guidelines and processes set forth by Schmidt Custom Floors and the National Wood Flooring Association
- Perform efficiently and effectively to ensure quality results, client satisfaction, meet design specifications and scheduling goals
- Ensure a safe job site for all involved
- Attend continuing education instruction and technical training (some travel required)
- Attention to Detail
- Work Ethic
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Ability to master technical skills specific to the hardwood flooring trade, including proper and safe use of all necessary materials and tools
- Min. of 3 yrs experience in a related field: carpentry, restoration, home improvement
- Positive and courteous attitude, professional demeanor
- Background check required & a valid driver’s license
Please call 970-663-7402 to find out more and click here to apply online! You will also be able to upload a resume on the last page of the online application.
Front Office Administrative Assistant / Sales Support
If you are interested in customer service and sales, this is the position for you!
You’ll be working with a friendly and professional team in a collaborative and comfortable environment. (Along with added perks such as health benefits, retirement compensation and paid time off.)
Application Deadline: June 15th, 2019
Position Start Date: July 8th, 2019
- Front Office Administration
- Provide thorough communication and client support: answer phones, educate clients about products and services and respond to email and web site inquiries promptly and courteously
- Update and monitor the daily appointment schedule for sales team
- Organize and manage client quotes and contracts, receive customer payments
- Write and create content and blog posts for company’s social media marketing
- Sales Support
- Assist walk-in clients in finding flooring selections
- Assist sales team with showroom display, organization, and cleanliness
- Help implement community outreach campaigns and inside sales events
HOURS: Full-Time ~ Monday thru Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Takes Initiative
- Highly Organized
- Detail Oriented
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Ability to develop a strong rapport with staff /clients and handle critical situations in a professional manner
- Computer proficient including Microsoft Office
- Min. of 3 yrs experience preferred in a related field such as home improvement, sales, flooring, real estate, or design
Please call 970-663-7402 to find out more and click here to apply online! You will have the opportunity to upload your resume on the last page of the online application.
Click the “Apply Now” button above to complete an online application and upload a copy of your current resume.